- Gathering feedback is vital … and responding to it effectively is what really matters
- In the world of the empowered customer, not gathering feedback is suicidal
- The method of feedback gathering must depend on the relationship you have with the customer: one size does NOT fit all!
- Written feedback has no body language and should be used very cautiously
- The customer isn’t interested in what YOU want to ask them: they’re interested in that THEY want to tell you: never forget that
- The feedback process should enhance the overall customer experience: not detract from it
- All feedback can be used to build sales and reduce costs: there is no such things as ‘bad’ feedback
- The customer can forgive you for making a mistake: they’ll never forgive you for not engaging with them
- In the world of the empowered customer and transparent online reputation, the winners focus on ‘return on relationship’
Want to know more? Click here to get in touch.