How do I formulate a sales strategy?
Of course you want a sales strategy, otherwise you might look silly at a meeting and get terrible sales results.
But, let’s face it, how many ‘sales strategies’ have you seen that were based on wishful thinking and numbers picked out of the air (at best!)?
So, instead of seeing the need for a ‘sales strategy’, we suggest you start formulating a ‘buying strategy’ instead. You might perhaps be well advised to consider:
- How can we manage and build our reputation so it spreads for the right reasons?
- How can we encourage great reputation and continual referrals?
- How can we ensure customers become more and more loyal to us and want to buy more and more things?
- How can we become indispensable and remarkable to them?
And then, when you’ve nailed this, you can start considering the next step … a ‘sales strategy’ …
- Now that we’ve done the above brilliantly, how can we make sure that people can find us easily and want to say ‘yes please’ quickly?
After all, this is the age of the empowered choosy consumer, who shops around the world and can make or break you at the touch of a button.
Please contact us at email@example.com for our free SHORT ebook on this subject called ‘The 7 Deadly Sins of Sales (and what to do about them)’!